Free from judgement

May, 13, 2018
Proverbs 15 verse 35
Humility and reverence for the Lord will make you both wise and honored.

Enjoying your life free from peoples opinions is really hard to avoid. With God's word it is possible to keep yourself guarded and prepared by controlling the words spoken. It is not just the words but also our actions that represent who we are in Jesus. I think people get annoyed with those who are humble but it is those who volunteer their time and step up to help out freely that are the ones who are noticed. They are not the ones seeking attention for the things they have done or that gossip quietly to anyone who will listen. God was the first to step-up and offer help to His children and it was through Jesus, His Son, that freedom from worries and anxieties could be achieved. God himself came to earth as Jesus and through Jesus we were taught of God and His love for us. Jesus gave His life freely so that we could be set free from the holds that life can have on us. God's Holy Spirit has been give to those who know Jesus as God's Son, The Holy Spirit walks with us reinforcing the joy of God in our lives. I thank God for His love and my freedom from worry. It took a lot for me to trust in God with all that I do, but I am so glad that I did. By taking the steps to trust in  Him I found out that all my concern for judgment from others or the worry of failure was all for nothing. Knowing God cares and is with me has led me to walk with confidence and to not worry about the outcome but to give thanks and praise for His peace in my life. Thank-you Father for caring.😊

Psalm 118 verse 24. This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.
Where is your time spent? Are your eye's clouded with too much stuff? Do you feel overwhelmed or stuck in a rut? There is a never ending list of reasons for what occupies our lives. I like the story of Martha and Mary. Martha was caring for people, concerned about everything and everyone, all the while Mary was listening to Jesus, taking time to learn of God's love. In order to deal with all that happens around us, we need to spend time with the one who will give us the wisdom, the peace and the joy needed in our daily lives. Do not lose focus of God, He has never taken His eye's off of you and as you look to Him He will hold you close comforting the life you have.😊   

Please share this blog with others so that they too can be led to God and His love.     

Comments

Popular Posts