Vented Clean!
Whole and clean. God has sent Jesus into your life and you have cleaned out your old ways.
1 Corinthians chapter 1 verse 21.
"For God in His wisdom saw to it that the world would never find God through human brilliance and then He stepped in and saved all those who believe
His message, which the world calls foolish and silly."
Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, the Messiah, our Savior?
Do you believe that He is the one who gives eternal life? God is the one who has brought you into life with Christ. He did this because He knew your beliefs and hopes.
Do you find it unbelievable that God in His grace and mercy would bring you before His Son and tell Him that you are His child?
In John chapter 17 Jesus said, "Now they know that everything I have is a gift from You, for I have passed onto them the commands You gave Me; and they accepted them and know for a certainty that I came down from You, and they believe that You sent Me. Holy Father, keep them in Your own care---all those You have given Me---so that they will be united just as We are, with none missing."
Why did you come to God? What made you think of Him? I know that in our brokenness we seek answers and direction. If it is possible, can God take from you what He took from Christ? In all the confusion of our brokenness, in the midst of anger and feeling deceived, taken advantage of, or just disappointed, there is no way of thinking clearly, there is only sadness.
It is crazy to think that an unseen God, someone whom you think is fictional can help you in your time of distress. Yet you have come to the point of thinking about Him and that you can let out all your frustration onto Him without any opinions. The Bible is filled with guidance inspired by God. So you read in order to get to know Him, letting out to Him your concerns and worries.
You feel better because you have vented what is built up inside you. You are not healed or cured but you feel a little better. Then something amazing happens. You turn down going out for a drink, you turn away from shameful things, you say something that helps someone else, or you are given something that you never expected to happen.
When someone does you wrong, how do you react? Are you short-tempered or are you forgiving? All around us are things meant to distract our thoughts from God. Jesus held it together. He knew God as His Father. The way we act reflects the lives we live. I never put any thought into God until the time came when I did think about Him. Those were the first steps I took in having life with God. He brought me Jesus and I am filled with the Holy Spirit.
Without any hesitation my reaction was one of forgiveness and love. I did not make judgement, even though I could not get over what had happened. But Christ worked through me. In kindness, I talked with interest. I listened and had casual conversation. God was watching, He did through me what I would have bungled up.
Yes, I believe in the Messiah. I believe God is with me always. In everything I do. I'm no longer an individual, I am standing with Christ, surrounded by God and filled with His grace and mercy.
Thank You Father for Jesus. Thank You for welcoming me home. 😊
John chapter 11 verses 25 and 26.
Jesus told her, "I am the one who raises the dead and gives them life again. Anyone who believes in Me, even though he dies like anyone else, shall live again. He is given eternal life for believing in Me and shall never perish. Do you believe this Martha? Yes Master, she told Him, I believe You are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one we have so long awaited."
1 Samuel chapter 16 verse 13.
So as David stood there among his brothers, Samuel took the olive oil he had brought and poured it upon David's head; and the Spirit of Jehovah came upon him and gave him great power from that day onward.
Matthew chapter 17 verses 18-22.
Jesus said to them, "I tell you this---whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever you free on earth will be freed in heaven. I also tell you this---if two of you agree down here on earth concerning anything you ask for, My Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three gather together because they are Mine, I will be right there among them." Then Peter came to Him and asked, "Sir, how often should I forgive a brother who sins against me? Seven times?" "No!" Jesus replied, "Seventy times seven!"



Comments
Post a Comment