The ride of your life!

I never saw this coming! Jesus is all that and more. God's promises are true!


Exodus chapter 3 verses 13 and 14.
But Moses asked God, "If I go to the people of Israel and tell them that their father's God has sent me, they will ask, Which God are you talking about? What shall I say to them?" 'The Sovereign God," was the reply. "Just say, I Am has sent me!" Yes, tell them, Jehovah, the God of your ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My eternal name, to be used throughout all generations."

Thank God we have a choice when it comes to how and where we live our lives. More than that, thank God for Jesus and our way to God's grace and mercies. You have lived without God for most of your life and now you are overwhelmed with grief and wonderment. Time goes by like a blur. You don't know what is going to come next and it's exhausting to always be fighting, arguing over survival.
   The cost of everything and the wear and tear on the things we do have. People want stuff from us and we are expected to provide. Are you tired and worn down yet? Are you ready to come to Jesus? Maybe you hesitate because of what others may say about your choice. So you decide to wait longer, or not seek after Him at all telling yourself that there is no one but yourself. That's sad to think that we are here for such a short time, left to struggle, fend for ourselves and live in the grief of death. 
   Ask yourself the same question that so many others are asking. Is there something better than this? There is and it's found in Jesus. And it may come down to choosing Jesus over the opinions of others. I just read from 1 Timothy chapter 1 where Paul talks about God having mercy on him. It says, "I did not know what  I was doing, for I did not know Christ at the time. Oh, how kind our Lord was, for He showed me how to trust Him and become full of the love of Christ Jesus." It goes on to say, "But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as an example to show everyone how patient He is with even the worst of sinners, so that others will realize that they, too, can have everlasting life."
   Our lives can easily become a tangled mess of deceit, lies and confusion. All because we do not understand why this is happening and what is the purpose of it all. God wants you to know Jesus. 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 verse 24 says, "God, who called you to become His child, will do all this for you, just as He promised." Your peace and understanding can be found in Jesus. 
    Colossians chapter 3 verses 12 and 13 say, Since you have been chosen by God who has given you this new kind of life, and because of His deep love and concern for you, you should practice tenderhearted mercy and kindness to others. Do not worry about making a good impression on them but be ready to suffer quietly and patiently. Be gentle and ready to forgive; never hold grudges. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others." There is a whole new way of living that is totally different from what you are accustom to. And God's plan for you is to enjoy life with Him, thankful for His love for you. That way in your joy you are reflecting Him. 
   Through Jesus you can find freedom from worries and anxieties, addictions and attitudes. It's up to you. Set yourself free by calling out to God and then let Jesus take control. Hold on tight to Him for you are in for the ride of your life. 
   Thank You Father for Jesus. I would never have seen this coming but wow it's true and can happen to anyone. 😊   


John chapter 20 verses 30 and 31.
Jesus' disciples saw Him do many other miracles besides the ones told about in this book, but these are recorded so that you will believe that He is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that believing in Him you will have life. 

 Psalms chapter 91 verse 14-16.
For the Lord says, "Because He loves me, I will rescue him; I will make him great because he trusts in My name. When he calls on Me I will answer; I will be with him in trouble, and rescue him and honor him. I will satisfy him with a full life and give him My salvation.

Psalms chapter 25 verses 4-7. 
Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for You are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in You. Overlook my youthful sins, O Lord! Look at me instead through eyes of mercy and forgiveness, through eyes of everlasting love and kindness.     

John chapter 6 verse 35.
Jesus replied, "I am the Bread of Life. No one coming to Me will ever be hungry again. Those believing in Me will never thirst."

John chapter 8 verse 12.
Later, in one of His talks, Jesus said to the people, "I am the Light of the world. So if you follow Me, you will not be stumbling through the darkness, for living light will flood your path."

John chapter 10 verse 9.
Jesus explained to them, "Yes, I am the Gate. Those who come in by way of the Gate will be saved and will go in and out and find green pastures."

John chapter 10 verse 11. 
Jesus said to the people, "I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep."
Verses 14 and 15.
I am the Good Shepherd and know My own sheep, and they know Me, just as My Father knows Me and I know the Father; and lay down My life for the sheep

John chapter 11 verses 25 and 26.
Jesus told her, "I am the one who raises the dead and gives them life again. Anyone who believes in Me, even though he dies like anyone else, shall live again. 

John chapter 14 verse 6.
Jesus told him, "I am the way---yes, and the Truth and the Life. No one can get to the Father except by means of Me."

John chapter 15 verse 5.
Jesus told them, "I am the Vine; your are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him shall produce a large crop of fruit. For apart from Me you cannot do a thing."

Ephesians chapter 4 verses 23 and 24.
Now your attitudes and thoughts must all be constantly changing for the better. Yes, you must be a new and different person, holy and good. Clothe yourself with this new nature. 

Ephesians 25-31 say we should;
  • Stop lying to each other; tell the truth. 
  • If you are angry, do not sin by nursing your grudge. Do not let the sun go down with you still angry---get over it quickly. 
  • If anyone is stealing he must stop it and begin using those hands of his for honest work so he can give to others in need. 
  • Do not use bad language.
  • do not cause the Holy Spirit sorrow by the way you live. 
  • Stop being mean, bad tempered and angry. Quarreling, harsh words and dislike of others should have no place in your lives. 
Verse 32 says, "Instead be kind to each other, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, just as God has forgiven you because you belong to Christ." 

Comments

Popular Posts