He is with you!

He is listening. Tell Jesus everything. Then you be the one to listen. Thank You Jesus.


Psalms 23.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest  my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. 

The 23rd psalm is so calming. You feel protected and loved. 
   How busy we are, the issues we deal with, the stress we feel. The constant worries that lead to health issues and over exaggerated anxieties. These are a few of the things that can affect us and each of us deal with them in our own ways. Some of us don't show too many emotions while others are always looking for a sympathetic ear. Some of us are very opinionated while others are great listeners who offer simple short answers. 
   It's in our human nature to spew off to someone about the the thoughts that we carry around. You can only keep things bottled up for so long before they affect your sleep, and your interactions with others. The 23rd Psalm starts with; "The Lord is my shepherd" and ends with "Surely goodness and mercy shall be with me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." When you believe that then you are assured and confident that God is the place where you want to be.
   To let worries and concerns build up inside you robs you of time. And the one thing we do not know is how much time we do have. When money is flowing then it's easy to fill your time with doing things. You can go to pubs freely, you can go visiting when you want, you can waste away your time as you feel with no one to be responsible to. Or you can have a family and try your best to provide always hoping for the life that others have. 
   Are you ready for change? Life changes bring responsibilities. Leaving home, marriage, children, your first job, changing jobs, providing shelter and food, the death of someone you care deeply for. These all can have a big impact on our daily lives. So it is by no surprise that the biggest impact we can ever make is to let God be our place of refuge. 
   That means you are trusting in Him to be your provider, your protector and your guide. It is a huge step and hopefully those who are closest to you will take the same journey with you. In Genesis chapter 4 Moses pleads with God saying; "O Lord, I'm just not a good speaker. I never have been, and I'm not now, even after You have spoken to me, for I have a speech impediment." "Who makes the mouths?" Jehovah asked him. "Isn't it I, the Lord? Who makes a man so that he can speak or not speak, see or not see, hear or not hear? Now go ahead and do as I tell you, for I will help you to speak well, and I will tell you what to say." 
   Here is a scenario; You have been asked to do something. It does not turn out as expected and you are faced with questions and statements as to why not. Do you have the right answers that satisfy others? Do you stumble over your words, feeling pressured and confronted? Do you take a moment to ask God for help?  
   In marriage we face a huge number of challenges and it is in those challenges that we can grow closer together. Overcome the pressures, work together in conversation, and always adjust yourself so that harmony is maintained. Ecclesiastes chapter 4 verse 12 says; "One standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer; three is even better, for a triple braided cord is not easily broken." When you take your vows, include Jesus and you will be that unbreakable triple braided cord. 
   In 2 Corinthians chapter 11 Paul is frustrated by people boasting about this and that. He goes on to tell a few of the circumstances of his life and how God has been with him through thick and thin. In the next chapter he talks about a physical condition God has given him to curve his pride. He calls it a thorn in his flesh that Satan uses to hurt and bother him with. He has begged God to take it away and each time God has said, "No. But I am with you; that is all you need. My power shows up best in weak people."
   Paul continues to say, "Now I am glad to boast about how weak I am; I am glad to be a living demonstration of Christ's power, instead of showing off my own power and abilities. Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite happy about "the thorn," and about insults and hardships, persecutions and difficulties; for when I am weak, then I am strong---the less I have, the more I depend on Him." 
   We have no idea what others are going through. Our live may be an awful mess, consuming our every moment with exhaustive anguish. Will it be a life time of anguish and despair? or is there an end to it? Was there a time in your past that you wish was here again? Your focus is on you and your woe's. 
   God is our place of refuge and strength. Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10 says; "Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will lift you upon My victorious right hand." You are His child and He will take care of you. It takes patience and trust. Your faithfulness and gratitude to Him for His love is what He seeks from you. 
   He knows your situation, but what about those who don't know God and are struggling to make sense in a world that is filled with challenges? God's promise to you is Jesus and eternal life. Wow! In the midst of your trials, have a listening ear to others. Step up to your challenges and take them on. Others will see your help from God and maybe they too will want to know more. 
   Thank You Father for Jesus. Thank You for Your love, grace and mercies. You are with us. 😊      


Psalms chapter 57 verse 7.
O God, my heart is quiet and confident. No wonder I can sing Your praises! 

Proverbs chapter 3 verses 5 and 6. 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all you do acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

Philippians chapter 4 verse 13. 
I can do everything God ask me to, with the help of Christ, who gives me the strength and the power.  








Comments

Popular Posts