Joy


Mark chapter 1 verse 27/28
Amazement gripped the audience and they began discussing what had happened. "What sort of new religion is this?" they asked excitedly. "Why, even evil spirits obey His orders!" The news of what He had done spread quickly through the entire area.

Before 1996 I would not have put any thought into God. Maybe good things had happened to me but I never gave God the credit. Then several things happened that gave me an opportunity to totally change my life around and I started to think what a blessing. That would have been my first encounter with God.
Romans chapter 8 verse 30. And having chosen us, He called us to come to Him and when we came, He declared us "Not Guilty", filled us with Christ's goodness, gave us right standing with himself and promised us His glory.
I felt drawn to read the bible and I have never looked back to a life without God in it. I thank Him everyday for loving me and blessing Jackie and I as He does.

Can you remember a time when you felt happiness? It felt so good and amazing!! It could have come from an experience you have had, a place you visited, an old friendship being missed or a life changing event like a child being born etc... Those memories still touch your heart today causing you to smile and feel good. Maybe you wonder why they were short lived for they gave you such happiness and moments of joy. Can you imagine the joy and wonder people had when Jesus started performing miracles? People saw for themselves the healing's and the transformation of lives. What Jesus did became the conversation everywhere, for both physical and mental ailments were being healed. Even people who were not sick gained from the words He spoke. Jesus brings joy to people, even today! Whether it is a health issue or unexplained interventions in your life, they can be brought to Jesus believing that what He has done in the past, can be done to you today. Through the bible I was encouraged to have hope and that it is possible to be happy and have love. Now, each morning I begin my day by thanking God for His Son Jesus and His love in my life. I love when I get to hear someone giving the praise to God for the touch He has had on their life. The good memories of my past are nice and they do make me smile but now I live in the constant joy of God's presence. I get to speak about Him and thank Him for the wisdom and love He blesses me with. The things that Jesus has done, He can do for you as well. Get to know Him and you will learn that He is God's Son who offers salvation to those who come to Him. A never ending joy will come into your life and it will not be a question of why God loves me but gratitude for His love and blessings.
Thank-you Father for each new day.😊

Hebrews chapter 13 verses 6, 8 and 15.
That is why we can say without any doubt or fear, The Lord is my Helper and I am not afraid on anything mere man can do to me."

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever."

"With Jesus' help we will continually offer our sacrifice of praise to God by telling others of the glory of His name."

Psalm chapter 51 verses 6 and 10.
"You deserve honesty from the heart, yes, utter sincerity and truthfulness. Oh, give me this wisdom."

"Create in me a new, clean heart, O God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires."

Comments

Popular Posts